A.It depends on the set of lash you require.
Generally, a full set of lash extensions will take between 1.5 (single lash) to 2.5 (volume/upward lash) hours.
It is recommended to not wear eye make-up in order to ensure longevity of extensions, and prevent infections.
A.There will be a consultation for every new customer, where our stylists will answer questions and provide suitable suggestions.
Our stylists will also provide after care instructions at the end of the session.
A.A fresh set of extensions generally lasts between 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the daily routine and lash cycle of individuals.
Natural lash cycle typically causes shedding eyelashes every 30-60 days, depending on the individual. Hence, you may notice the lash extension has “fallen off” by the 2nd/3rd week. Moreover, the natural gesture of rubbing our eyes may also result in losing some lash extensions.
Additionally, if you are active and tend to sweat more, the lashes may start looking messy at the end of the 2nd week. Touch up seeThis often leads to customers coming back for touch-up sessions.
A touch-up session may take between 30mins to 1 hour, depending on the amount of work required.
A.It is not advisable to pause the session halfway as it may be harmful to the eye, exposure to the adhesive may cause a stinging sensation.
A.It is safe if applied correctly by a trained stylist.
A.The adhesive used is top grade and imported from Japan, and guarantees no damage to the natural lashes.
Pulling out the lash extensions by force may only damage the natural lash.
A.It is not advisable to apply mascara as it can shorten the lifespan of the lash extensions and damage your natural lashes.
- Avoid contact with water 6-7 hours after application
- Refrain from using oil-based make-up remover, cleanser and skincare products
- Gently brush through lashes with a mascara wand if the extensions look tangled
- Avoid pulling, picking or rubbing your lashes. Let the extensions fall naturally and do not pull the extension out forcefully as it may pull the natural lash out as well.
- Do not curl the extensions as it may break both the extensions and your natural lashes
- Long visits to the sauna or steam rooms are not recommended as the steam may weaken the adhesive, shortening the lifespan of extensions
A.It is not recommended as you are likely to pull out your natural lashes. If done improperly, you may end up with a “bald” lash line.
It is advisable to make an appointment for extension removal (which will take about 20 minutes) about 4 weeks after application.
A.We may not apply the Natural Strand-by-Strand extensions as it may result in gaps between the lashes.
A.5 Tank Road, Nagarathar Building, #04-02, Singapore 238061
Nearest MRT: Fort Canning Station
(5 mins walk from the station)
5 Tank Road, Nagarathar Building
SMS: 9780-8294 [*日本語可*]
Mon - Fri: 11AM - 8PM (Last 630pm)
Sat & Sun: 11AM - 7PM (Last 530pm)